Amaze File Manager
Amaze File Manager is a simple but powerful file manager. Though it remains in an early stage of development, it still boasts a more-than-Amazing interface and great features. Besides the basic features you'd expect from any file manager (cut, copy, delete, compress, extract, etc.), Amaze File Manager has some additional features that make working with your files even easier. The quick browse box, for example, gives you something like shortcuts to the directories you use most often.
- Open Source, light and smooth
- Based on Material Design guidelines
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
- Work on multiple tabs at same time
- Multiple themes with cool icons
- Navigation drawer for quick navigation
- App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
- Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
- Root explorer for advanced users
- AES Encryption and Decryption of files for security (Jellybean v4.3+)
- Cloud services support (Jellybean v4.3+ / requires additional plug-in)*
- Inbuilt Database Reader, Zip/Rar Reader, Apk Reader, Text Reader
- 24/7 support. Reply within 24 hrs of submission of query through mail
- No ads or In-app purchases
- lots more...
Note - Basic r/w operations might not work on external memory on Kitkat devices. Don't use cut/paste from or to external SD Card. You might loose your files.
Opt-in for Beta testing
Amaze File Manager v3.3.0 APK (Pro) / Mirror / Mirror