Revo Uninstaller Pro 5.4.0 Crack is Here! [Latest]
Revo Uninstaller Pro 5.1 is one of those programs that will help you have your PC in perfect conditions. Revo Uninstaller analyzes an application's data before uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstall of a program. After the program's regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders, registry keys, and values that are usually left over on your computer. Using the Quick\Multiple Uninstall command you can automate the uninstall process and uninstall few programs in a row.
- Our uninstaller removes programs by first running the program’s built-in uninstaller and then scanning for leftover data, which can include files, folders, and entries in the Windows Registry, that may still exist and potentially cause various issues. Utilizing advanced scanning algorithms that have been finely tuned for more than 13 years
- The Forced Uninstall is a powerful module designed to tackle situations when a program’s built-in uninstaller is missing or isn’t functioning properly, allowing removal of programs that lack a built-in uninstaller, have been only partially installed or removed, or have become damaged.
- The Quick Uninstall is a 2-in1 feature that is Revo Uninstaller Pro’s solution for users who prefer to simplify and streamline the removal process as much as possible and/or wish to uninstall multiple programs in one go.
- The Real-Time Installation Monitor tracks changes made to your system during the installation of a program, and records all that data to a so called “trace log”. It can be used later when uninstalling that program enabling Uninstaller to be potentially both more precise and more thorough during the program removal, deleting obscure leftovers that may have otherwise been missed by a traditional leftover scan.
- In Hunter Mode, App’s window disappears, and a new targeting icon appears in the upper right portion of the screen. Users can then drag and drop that icon over another program’s window, shortcut on the Desktop, or icon in the System Tray. Doing that will display multiple options.
- The Traced Programs module not only lists all created trace logs, but allows additional options as well. Users can perform a complete removal using an existing trace log, or they can use the available Custom Uninstall option, which allows granular selection of the files, folders, and Registry entries to be removed.
How to activate:
- Install the program
- Copy revouninstallerpro5.lic
- Paste to C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\"
- Done Enjoy