Advanced Installer Architect
Advanced Installer Architect 16 is a pro windows installer authoring tool. Architect enables developers and system administrators to easily build reliable MSI packages. It is a very complex technology mastering it on your own takes months of hard work. It creates a high level abstraction on top of the underlying technology. With a clean, simple user interface, each operation is logical and intuitive. Everything is done in the user interface, without complicated scripts to learn or arcane database tables to edit.
- Automation via PowerShell
- Predefined launch condition to detect if Windows has a pending reboot
- Add detection for Java 9 and newer Java bundles
- New predefined property for the localized value of "Local Service" account
- Improved code performance for Visual Assets when importing an AppX / MSIX
- Updated input validations for AppX / MSIX Declaration views
- Notification on component change
- New flag for AddFile and UpdateFile command line: /SignFile
- Support updates setup HTTP URL relative to updates config file URL
- Register Floating License Server command line support
- Redistribute "signtool.exe" with Advanced Installer
We're not caught up in a loop. We are just so excited about our new PowerShell automation interface that we can't help it. Faster script execution, code completion, project interrogation, object-level management, pipeline, and many other powerful features will allow you to completely automate your Advanced Installer Architect project updates and CI/CD build pipelines.
Advanced Installer Architect 16.6 + Crack [120Mb] / Mirror / Mirror
Advanced Installer Architect Crack / Mirror