Lucky Patcher v9.6.4 APK is Here! [LP]
Lucky Patcher can mod many apps and games, block ads, remove unwanted system apps, backup apps before and after modifying, move apps to SD card, remove license verification from paid apps and games, etc. All over the world, android has more than 2 billion users. Most android users are annoyed and frustrated about limitations. For doing this need to perchance for going forward you need to buy this apps pro version that message makes you frustrated. I am talking about an app that can solve these limitations! The name of the app is Lucky Patcher.
- For installing this app your phone need to be minimum android version 2.33 (GINGERBREAD).
- Need 2 GB RAM for getting proper functionality.
- 8 GB Internal storage needs for the best results.
- You can run lucky patcher on both rooted or unrooted devices but we recommend you to root your Android before using the app.
How to apply custom patch:
- Select the app/software and always select please “custom patch” option into the app.
- Don’t forget to connect internet access and then run the app.
- We wish it will work and your app will be patched successfully.
- If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “remove odex with changes” or “restore”.
How to create Modified APK:
- Select the app/software and always select please “create modified apk” option into the app.
- Chose the option for modification of apk
- Your app what is modified will be in folder /sdcard/luckypatcher/modified
- Remember this the modified app will not be the same as like as the previous original app
- Simply patch process is very simple and very easy to test yourself to change will not be for failed install.
How to remove license verification:
- Select the app/software and always select please “Remove License Verification” option into the app.
- After that please select “Auto Mode” and test this app with successful internet access.
- If this method of Lucky Patcher is failed please try “Auto Mode(Inverse)” or “Extreme Auto Mode”.
- We wish it will work and your app will be registered successfully.
- If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.