Rotation orientation manager v22.3.0 Mod [Premium]
Rotation orientation manager is a tool for android to control the device orientation. It offers all the modes that android supports and can be configured according to the apps or various events like call, lock, headset, charging and dock. It doesn’t matter that the app has a specific mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's give it a try to explore its other useful features.
- A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
- System default modes
- Auto-Rotate On Auto-Rotate Off
- Modes to override system settings
- Forced Auto-Rotate Forced Portrait Forced Landscape
- Reverse Portrait Reverse Landscape
- Sensor Portrait Sensor Landscape Forced Full Sensor
- Lock Current – Lock current orientation
- Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
- Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
- Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
- Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
- Rotation shortcuts to quickly switch the orientation from the home screen.
- App shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the app.
- Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perform service and on-demand operations.
- Fully customizable Service and Toggles widgets to perform various operations.
- Explore to find many more hidden gems of Rotation.
- Buy Rotation Key for more features and to support the development.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
- Some apps might not work properly when forced to work in certain orientations. Use Auto-Rotate on/off from Apps conditions to use system settings for those apps.
- Reverse Portrait is disabled on some Xiaomi (MIUI) devices with default launcher. Please try any other launcher (home screen) to make it work.