|Settings Editor Pro|
Settings Editor is an Xposed Module which requires the Xposed Framework to work. You can find more about the Xposed Framework. Settings Editor app allows you to easily add, change or remove items in (close to) stock Android Settings. Devices below Android 5.0 (Lollipop) are not supported.
- Change amount of columns
- Only show icons
- Change icon size
- Change the order of the items and categories.
- On first launch this app will get a list of all the settings items.
- Add one by simply clicking the plus button.
- Remove icon background
- Enable or disable color filter of icons
- Change the background color of the main settings screen
- Change text color
- Hide status text
- Launch an app by clicking its icon in the InstalledAppDetails activity
- Show the apps package name in the InstalledAppDetails activity
- Hide app icon from launcher
- Rremove an item by long pressing it or edit one by clicking it.
- Change the name, category, icon and application/fragment to launch.
How To Install
- Download APK From Bellow
- Install Normally Like other App
- ENJOY Settings Editor Pro Framework