Universal Copy v6.2.1 b83 APK [Subscribed]
Universal Copy Subscribed is the fastest way to copy text on Android, even from the apps that won’t let you or inside images. In any app, launch Universal Copy, select the text you want to copy, it’s done!
- copy text from any application such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Chrome, WhatsApp, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat...
- copy text inside images (OCR technology). It currently works with Chinese, Devanagari (Hindi...), Japanese, Korean and Latin (English, Portuguese...) character sets.
- addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #... are automatically detected by Universal Copy.
- perform quick actions (translate, locate, share…) on the text you selected. This saves a lot of app switching.
- select texts from multiple screens or apps to copy them all.
- launch Harvest mode and capture all entities that you encounter while you navigate.
How to use it:
- Go to the App / Picture / Document you want to copy text from
- Launch the Universal Copy mode from your notification bar or via a shortcut. Select Normal or Scanner mode.
- The magic happens: Universal Copy smartly detects all text areas and extracts addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #...
- Select the text(s) you want to copy or a quick action (translate, locate, share…), it’s done!
How to set up:
- Download and install the app
- Activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility). This service is required for the app to work properly.
- Universal Copy is ready, you can launch it anytime via: your notification drawer, a tile, a long press on a physical button of your phone