Elevate Pro v5.45.2 APK is Here! [Latest]
Elevate Pro is a brain training program designed to improve attention, speaking skills, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Elevate's brain games are designed in collaboration with experts in education and are based on proven educational techniques. Elevate’s brain training algorithms draw from cognitive research in attention and memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user. Each person is provided with his or her own personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results. The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills linked to productivity and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence. Elevate offers a 7-day free trial as well as a free version. To access the free version, tap the X in the upper left-hand corner after you sign up for an account.
- 35+ brain games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
- Detailed performance tracking
- Highly practical exercises include sum estimation (handy for those bill calculations),
- tests of common spelling and grammar errors, and, uniquely,
- audio passages whose details you’re quizzed on (I have quite abysmal listening skills, it turns out).
- Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
- Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
- Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
- Customize your daily training focus and choose between 3 and 5 games
- Pro users get unlimited access to games, unlimited plays and more analysis on their performance.
- And more!
In the news
- CNET- “Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
- Wall Street Journal - Compared with other brain games, “I prefer Elevate the most.”
- Washington Post - Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”