English Vocabulary Builder v1.5.1 [Subscribed]
The learning technique, applied in english vocabulary builder, allows you to quick learn new words (up to 100 per day), which every year scientists from the University of Oxford select into list of 3000 the most used words in English language. You can memorize all of them in the shortest terms. English is the most widely spoken as a second language. You can use it in formal situations: in business, education, traveling, shopping, medicine as well as in informal ones like communication with company of friends etc. This app helps you to pick up and practice the most essential vocabulary for this.
- Spaced repetition method
- Our specialists have selected for you more than 30,000 examples of words
usage in context, that will help you to start use your new knowledge in
real life immediately.
- Selected the most important words in English speech
- Over 30,000 usage examples for everyday conversations
- Individual lesson schedule
- We have added a big set of tests with various difficulty levels into the
app so you can learn words, test your new knowledge... and share
results with your friends :)
- Scheduled class notifications
- it will be useful for those, who want to find work or get a higher
education in the US, UK, Canada, Australia. This is a great way of
preparation for passing TOEFL, IELTS and other tests successfully.
- Exciting exercises to consolidate skills and tests for knowledge
- Activities to practice English vocabulary
- English learning flashcards
- Dictionary search
- There are many exercises in the app for memorizing words
- There are flashcards with words in the first part of the lesson. You can listen to the correct pronunciation, take a look at the meaning and 10 examples of usage.
- If you already know it, you can skip it and proceed with the next one.
- After that you should pass a test to consolidate the learned words to define your weakest points. In the third part of the lesson you need to put the missing word into the sentence.
- These examples present quotations from popular English publications.
- You can also choose a goal
for the day and track your progress with a convenient interface. So
that you don't forget about the revising, we have added notifications.
Two billion people speak English daily. Nevertheless, they often face the same challenges. How to activate already acquired knowledge in colloquial speech? How to use an appropriate word according to the context without misspelling or orthography mistakes?