WinArchiver with registration code is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. WinArchiver supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. It can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction. It Virtual Drive is a free Virtual CD/DVD ROM utility. It can mount not only all popular CD/DVD image files, but also all popular archives. You can run programs or access the files from a virtual drive without original cd/dvd discs. The virtual drive works 200x faster than traditional cd/dvd rom drive
- Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.
- Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
- Edit existing archive files.
- Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
- Burn image files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Make disc image files from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Support unicode file names.
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Install the program
- Use given registration code / keygen to register
- Done Enjoy WinArchiver