Root essentials premium is toolbox for your rooted android phone, tablet and android wear. Root Essentials set of tools delivers all you need for your rooted handheld. "Do you need more in this all in one root toolbox? Why don't you tell us! Some features of this app are also available on android wear. The wearable device must be rooted for most features and takes advantage of your handheld.
- Enable Adoptable Storage on any Android device running Marshmallow or later.
- Set the install location where apps will be installed to by default.
- Get in control of your apps.
- View details and uninstall system apps.
- Calibrate your battery when it is empty too quickly (e.g. after ROM flash).
- Easily edit your build.prop file.
- View lots of information about your device.
- Edit the DPI (LCD Density) of your device.
- Change the Emojis of your device. Requires Android Lollipop or higher.
- Flash Custom ROMs, GAPPS and more; Install Recovery & Boot images. Create your own script!
- Select a font to install on your device. Over 700 fonts to choose from.
- Root Essentials Enable 'Freeform Window Mode' on any Android device running Nougat or higher.
- Change system language of your device.
- Mount your /system partition rewritable or readonly.
- Reboot, quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader or just power off.
- Explore all the files on your phone. Swipe left or right between panels.
- Check whether your device has root access (Rooting requires 3rd party tools).
- Change your Samsung device.
What is root?
Root provides access to all system files under Linux and Android. A required tool is SuperUser (also known as SuperSU). The command su grants elevated access to your files. Many ROMs including AOSP, Cyanogenmod, Paranoid and Miui can be rooted or have 'administrator rights' included in the ROM.