Neutron Music Player
Neutron Music Player is an advanced music player with close-to-metal 32/64-bit audio engine. Neutron offers high-resolution music playback without frequency resampling and bits truncation if internal/external DAC supports it (passes by Android's format limitation!). It delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device.
- 32/64-bit audio processing (HD audio).
- OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
- Hi-Res Audio support (Android 4.4+, >= 24-bit, up to 768 kHz):
- devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs;
- DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX200, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7.
- Bit-perfect playback
- Decoding DSD to PCM.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
- Supports large media libraries.
- Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
- Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
- Playlist management.
- Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
- Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
- Much More
PlayerPro Music Player app is an advanced music and video player for Android devices. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack...
- support for DSD1024;
- license checking behavior for offline usage case.
- some DTS files could not play (noise);
- bad track info if sent from Google Music via BubbleUPnP to local UPnP/DLNA renderer;
- occasional crash on process exit if SMB source active
Neutron Music Player 2.13.4 Paid / Mirror [Arm]
Neutron Music Player 2.13.4 Paid / Mirror [Arm64]