For Kingo SuperUser to work, it requires a ROOTED device. If not, please root your device first with Kingo Android Root (PC or APK version) or other methods you prefer.
Kingo SuperUser is a superuser access management tool for Android devices. After rooting your device, you need an apk installed on your device to manage superuser access for applications that need root permission. You can grant, prompt, or deny root permission requested by applications like Titanium Backup, Greenify, Root Explorer and else. What's more, Kingo SuperUser has integrated a function module, which can help you uninstall bloatware preloaded by carrier or manufacturers, and also user applications. Try Kingo Root to root your device
- Manage superuser access for every app that needs root permission
- Allw, deny any permission request, or set it to Ask
- Superuser access notification and configuration per app
- Uninstall bloatware (pre-installed) and system applications
- Uninstall user applications at one click
- Remove Root function embedded
- Must-have app recommendations for rooted device
- And adding..
- English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, German, French
To uninstall Kingo SuperUser, please refer to Kingo Android Root (PC Version) and remove root. See how
Kingo SuperUser [ROOT] v184.108.40.206 Apk | Mirror | Mirror