EX Kernel Manager
EX Kernel Manager (EXKM) is a premium kernel manager. It gives you total control over your hardware. EX Kernel Manager has a beautifully optimized material design user interface. EXKM gives you total control over your hardware with premium features and a beautifully optimized material design user interface. Includes instant powersave mode and performance mode. Including widgets and quicksettings tiles (on Nougat and later)
- Battery Monitor: Keep track of battery stats such as screen on time and idle drain
- CPU Settings: Max freq, min freq, governor profiles, CPU boost, hotplugging, thermal control, voltage control (requires kernel support)
- Graphics Settings: Max freq, min freq, governor
- Advanced Color Control (requires kernel support): RGB controls, saturation, value, contrast and hue, save and apply custom profiles.
- Gesture Options (requires kernel support): sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic feedback, camera button, wake timeout and more
- User Settings: add any custom setting you want, plus you can easily import/export your custom settings and share with other users
- Sound Control (requires kernel support)
- CPU Times: Show frequency usage and deep sleep, sort by frequency or usage
- Update or Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One m7, HTC One m8 and HTC One m9.
- Kernel Backup (Nexus devices only): save and restore kernel backups
- Misc Settings: i/o scheduler, readahead, fsync, zRAM, KSM, USB fastcharge, TCP congestion algorithm, last kernel log, magnetic cover control, entropy settings and more!
How To Install:
- Download From Bellow
- Install Normally; Enjoy EX Kernel Manager APK
- Also Try Kernel Adiutor (ROOT)