Bikemap Premium lets you love to discover, navigate and record new bike routes. The free Bikemap app helps you navigate the latest and greatest cycling paths and inspires you with over 6 million routes worldwide - voice navigation included. No matter if you're riding a mountain bike, cross bike, e-bike or road bike. Bikemap assists you on all of your cycling adventures! Next to the actual navigation of your route, you can also see the current speed, distance and duration of your tour during your ride without having to use your phone. With just one additional tap, you get access to ascent, descent and altitude of your current ride.
- A to B Navigation with stopovers
- Intelligent voice navigation — online and offline
- Save all routes and maps for offline use (Premium)
- Explore over 6 million cycling routes in more than 100 countries
- Track your ride with your phone, tablet or watch (GPX and KML support included)
- Report obstacles and hazards such as construction, potholes and slippery roads
- A variety of map styles: Basic, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap, 3D and Night Mode (Premium)
- Optimize your route with one tap for mountain bikes and road bikes (Premium)
- Find POIs in your area directly on the map (public restrooms, bike rentals, workshops etc.)
- Get access to routes of more than 4 million Bikemap users
- Find the most popular cycling routes nearby
- Explore the best cycling regions worldwide
Full cycling experience with Bikemap Premium:
- Offline Maps & Navigation: Download maps and routes and ride offline anywhere in the world. Prevent data usage, roaming fees and save precious battery life.
- Bike Type-Optimized Routing: Optimize the routing for your road bike or mountain bike.
- Advanced Cycling Maps: Get access to additional map layers developed for cyclists (3D, Night mode, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap)