Altus WhatsApp is Desktop client for WhatsApp with themes and multiple account support. Altus uses the GitHub-produced Electron framework to wrap around WhatsApp Web and add extra features to it. available for Windows, Mac and Linux, The launch of WhatsApp Web has made the app even more popular, and a lot more convenient for those whose work usually implies spending a lot of time working on either laptops or other desktop devices. As amazing as the web service is, it does have a couple of limitations, even though there are many unofficial clients out there trying to bypass them in various unique ways.
- Multiple Account Support: As of v2.0, Altus can use multiple WhatsApp accounts simultaneously!
- Native notification support for all of the platforms. Clicking the notification opens that specific chat!
- Online Indicator: Shows an indicator at the bottom-left corner of the chats that are online!
- Dark mode for when you need to chill out your eyes in the night (or even in the day)
- Custom Theme Support: Write your own CSS theme for WhatsApp or use the in-built Theme Customizer to create a new one just by picking colors!
- Available for most desktop platforms including Windows (7 or above), Linux and MacOS.
- Tray icon so you can minimize the app completely and still receive notifications.
How to use
- Install the program
- Run the App and Login
- Done Enjoy, Visit their site and do support - electronjs.org