PassMark PerformanceTest 10.1 with Key [Latest]
PassMark PerformanceTest find out if your PC is performing at its best, compare the performance of your machine to similar machines and make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision. Passmark PerformanceTest is an award winning PC hardware benchmark utility that allows everybody to quickly assess the performance of their computer and compare it to a number of standard 'baseline' computer systems. The five advanced testing windows allow experienced users to create their own test scenarios and conduct an in-depth analysis of their hardware's behavior. Each advanced testing window allows the user to select from a number of parameters and when appropriate graph the results, export the results and measure the CPU load.
- PassMark has collected the baselines benchmarks of over a million computers and made them available in our network of industry recognized benchmark sites such as pcbenchmarks.net, cpubenchmark.net, videocardbenchmark.net, harddrivebenchmark.net and more.
- Using PerformanceTest, you can search and download these baselines, and submit your own benchmark to our site.
- You can run directly from a USB drive. No network connection required. Perfect for IT admins, technicians and computer enthusiasts on the go.
- Seven advanced configurable tests allow experienced users to create their own test scenarios and conduct in-depth analysis of their hardware’s behavior.
- Versions of Performance Test are avilable for FREE on Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- All CPU Tests have been designed to be fully comparable across all operating systems and CPU architectures.
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, MMX/SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- In this video, we will look at understanding our results through the various charts available in PerformanceTest.
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
How to activate:
- Install the program
- Use given patch / crack to register
- Done Enjoy