Enpass PRO v22.214.171.1240 APK [Unlocked]
Use Enpass to securely organize everything at one place. And the best thing, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead, it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account.Don’t forget to evaluate Enpass using the full-featured desktop version. It’s absolutely free. Military-grade encryption- We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for 100% encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256. Cloud Synchronization- With Enpass, you can choose to sync your data across devices through your account on iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box or WebDAV (ownCloud, NextCloud etc).
- Offline- No data on our servers.
- Stores Everything- Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other sort of information.
- Unbeatable Security- 100% data is encrypted by AES-256 bit, using open-source SQLCIPHER Engine.
- Data Synchronization- Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Wi-Fi, or local WLAN network.
- Breach Monitoring- Enpass will notify you when a breach is detected in any of your saved websites.
- Cross-platform- Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
- Multiple-vaults- Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
- Auto-filling- Autofills right into the apps, Chrome and other browsers with just one tap.
- Biometric authentication- Supports use of Fingerprints/Biometrics for quick unlock to access information.
- Strong Password Generation- Built-in password generator for unique and strong passwords.
- Password Audit- Keeps a check on your weak, old and pwned passwords.
- Dark theme: Turn your app to a darker theme, making it easy on your eyes.
- 80+ Templates- Save any kind of information through well-organized templates.
- Import from others- You can freely import your passwords saved in some other software, to Enpass using the free desktop version.
- In this update, we have changed the way how Enpass used to add shared items.
- By default, it won't access the clipboard at the start, and you can add a shared item by selecting ‘Add item from clipboard’ on the add item screen. Or, you can enable ‘Check clipboard on start up’ under Advanced Preferences.
- Added an option on the welcome screen to Activate Enpass, allowing you to activate your license immediately.
- Updated Autofill to recognize additional hints for username and password fields.