Sublime Text 4 build 4139 with License [macOs]
Sublime Text is a stylish and universal text editor for programmers and authors. Sublime Text 4 can be adapted very well to your own needs: Almost all graphic elements can be shown or hidden individually, the color scheme can be changed and your own key combinations can be defined. It provides syntax highlighting and organizes open files into tabs. These can be arranged in any way and dragged into their own windows. The minimap is a special feature: if required, the editor can display a miniature view of the entire document, which can be used to jump to specific points quickly and easily. For larger projects, you can not only open individual files, but also an entire directory tree. With the "Goto" function, the editor quickly jumps to certain files or text passages.
- Sublime Text can now utilize your GPU on Linux, Mac and Windows when rendering the interface.
- This results in a fluid UI all the way up to 8K resolutions, all while using less power than before.
- Apple Silicon and Linux ARM64
- Sublime Text for Mac now includes native support for Apple Silicon processors. Linux ARM64 builds are also available for devices like the Raspberry Pi.
- The auto complete engine has been rewritten to provide smart completions based on existing code in a project.
- Suggestions are also augmented with info about their kind, and provide links to definitions.
- The Sublime Text API has been updated to Python 3.8, while keeping backwards compatibility with packages built for Sublime Text 3. The API has been significantly expanded, adding features that allow plugins like LSP to work better than ever.
- File tabs have been enhanced to make split views effortless, with support throughout the interface and built-in commands.
- The side bar, tab bar, Goto Anything, Goto Definition, auto complete and more have all been tweaked to make code navigation easier and more intuitive than ever.
- The Default and Adaptive themes have been refreshed with new tab styles and inactive pane dimming.
- Themes and Color Schemes support auto dark-mode switching. The Adaptive theme on Windows and Linux now features custom title bars.
- People also search for → EmEditor
Sublime Text 4 License Key
—– BEGIN LICENSE —–
200 User License
1D77F72E 390CDD93 4DCBA022 FAF60790
61AA12C0 A37081C5 D0316412 4584D136
94D7F7D4 95BC8C1C 527DA828 560BB037
D1EDDD8C AE7B379F 50C9D69D B35179EF
2FE898C4 8E4277A8 555CE714 E1FB0E43
D5D52613 C3D12E98 BC49967F 7652EED2
9D2D2E61 67610860 6D338B72 5CF95C69
E36B85CC 84991F19 7575D828 470A92AB
—— END LICENSE ——