ibis Paint X v9.4.2 Unlocked [Premium]
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile professional drawing app downloaded more than 150 million times. ibis Paint X provides over 2700 materials, which provides over 1000 brushes, over 800 fonts, 74 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features. Our app have high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users. SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos. Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
ibis Paint X Unlocked
- ibis Paint X offer smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- Over 1000 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
ibis Paint X Unlocked
- A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the 30 days at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Prime Materials
- Prime Fonts
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- Reordering artworks in My Gallery
- No advertisements displayed
- Only when you are using or going to use SonarPen, the app collects audio signal from microphone. The collected data is only used for communication with SonarPen, and is never saved nor sent to anywhere.