ProPresenter 7.8 Build 11796482 Crack [x64]
ProPresenter is a cross-platform presentation & production application for live events. ProPresenter seamlessly displays lyrics, slides, and media, making high-quality live productions easy. It is the indispensable tool for worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, trade shows, and studio broadcasts.This software is now the choice for media presentations for trade shows, corporate events, sporting venues, and ministries all over the world. Our Single User License allows installation on multiple machines of the same platform, but only runs on one machine at a time without the watermark. Concurrent use, such as during the main service and a separate Youth program, requires a site license. This license is platform specific (Mac or Windows, not both).
High quality video output
- The ability to create high-quality video is becoming increasingly easy, making the use of videos in productions more prevalent than ever.
- The ProPresenter video engine (the same as is at the heart of PVP3) is the perfect way to present your final edit.
- It also includes the ability to set in and out points dynamically, effect color, brightness, and volume, and crop/scale videos dynamically.
- Video effects empower you to leverage your video library to create limitless new looks for your pre-produced content.
- High-quality transistions
- Announcements layer to show rolling announcements on one screen while rehearsing on another
- Individual slide settings for transitions and object builds
- Scale and cropping of media
- Data-driven text boxes (such as current time and countdown timers)
- Dynamically overlaid content
- Context driven visibility (clear a timer when it reaches the end)
- Output to multiple displays with different combinations of content all at once, including multiple stage displays
- Output Broadcast-quality key and fill channels
- Project onto wide screens with multiple projectors and blend their edges to create one seemless, extra wide image
- Control ProPresenter’s functions from MIDI, DMX, or broadcast video protocols (Midi is the only external communication method available on Windows currently)
- Send video out over SDI (coaxial cable) or over your network (Ethernet).