Freemake Video Converter 188.8.131.52 Crack [x64]
Freemake Video Converter crack converts video and movies between 500+ formats and gadgets for free. Freemake Video Converter features an attractive design, a large amount of supported file types, and a modest video editing tool that is engaging and enjoyable. You will not find many faults with this application. We converted a wide selection of files and observed that the average video conversion only took approximately 40 seconds to one minute. It supports almost every media file type imaginable and features conversion settings designed for specific devices.
- Convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, WMV, DVD, iPhone, Android.
- Convert between 500+ formats
- Cut, join, and rotate clips
- Convert video file of any size or format.
- Rip and burn DVD/Blu-ray
- Import photos or audio files to turn multimedia to video.
- Video converter for any gadget
- Convert movies with subtitles
- Freemake Video Converter automatically uploads video and audio files to iTunes and iOS after conversion
- Pull visuals from YouTube & more
- Upload clips to YouTube
- Transform multiple video clips at once. Codecs included: H.264, MKV, MPEG4, AAC.
- Embed video to websites online
- Convert 4K and Full HD online
- Download & alter streaming clips from Vimeo, Vevo, Dailymotion, Ytube, etc.
- Extract audio files from video clips or modify
- People also search for 👉 VideoProc
- Increased overall stability of the program
- Video download feature in a commercial pack included
- Improved performance for working with video hostings websites
- Completely removed third-party ads in installers
- Added the possibility to download YouTube videos in qualities available in YouTube player
- Improved YouTube video download stability
- Try something new using Tipard Video Converter
How to convert
- Get the free file converter download & import your videos,
- URLs, DVDs, audio, or photos to convert using the respective buttons or drag-’n-drop.
- Choose a format or device
- Use the default file conversion preset (recommended) or change it.
- Click "Convert" to change a video format