Binisoft Windows Firewall Control 126.96.36.199 [Updated]
Binisoft windows firewall control
Binisoft Windows Firewall Control is extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features. Binisoft runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. It doesn't do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.
- Possibility to find and display duplicate firewall rules.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- Integrated multi language support in 29 languages.
- Notifications of outbound blocked connections.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- And many, many more. Just try it out.
How to register:
- Install the program
- Binisoft windows firewall is now free
- Its a very useful app so updated it
Binisoft Windows Firewall Control 188.8.131.52 [2mb] / Mirror / Mirror