ImageMeter Pro v3.5.16 Cracked APK [Business]
ImageMeter pro business edition help you measure lengths,
angles and areas in your android photos. It full has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser
distance measurement devices. Almost all devices from various
manufacturers are supported.Instead of drawing sketches by hand,
simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or
tablet. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily
measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The
only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to
calibrate to absolute size. It will take care of all perspective
foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
- import PDF, measure drawings at scale,
- audio notes, picture-in-picture for detail images,
- draw measurement strings and cumulative strings,
- sort your images into subfolders with color codes.
- automatically upload your photos to your OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Nextcloud account,
- access your photos from your desktop PC,
- backup and synchronize the images automatically between multiple devices,
- generate data tables of your measurements,
- export data tables for your spreadsheet program,
- add data tables into exported PDF.
- measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
- metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
- add text notes,
- freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
- export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
- adjust brightness, contrast and saturation for better readbility of your annotations,
- draw sketches on empty canvases,
- model-scale mode (show original sizes and scaled size for building models),
- show values in imperial and metric units simultaneously,
- context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
- fast and correct value input with autocompletion,
- measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole.
if you are trying to reinstall the ImageMeter pro business version on a new device but the PlayStore tells you that you should pay again even though you already upgraded to the pro version, this is probably because you upgraded the free version through an in-app upgrade. In this case, please install the free version again. It will then automatically upgrade to the pro version.