Samsung Smart Switch 4.3.22063.6 SetupSamsung Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play. Transfer data from your old phone to your new Galaxy phone via USB Cable, Wi-Fi or computer. Choose the method you feel most comfortable with. Everything else comes easy. From your contacts to messages, your photos and videos to your music, your calendar events to your apps. Even the device settings. They're all there on your new Galaxy phone for you to pick up right where you left off.
What can be transferred:
- Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
- You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
Which devices are supported:
- Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
- Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
Other Android devices:
- HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi,
- Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
Samsung Smart Switch 4.3.22063.6 [40Mb] / Mirror / Mirror