Swift Black Substratum Theme 26.5 APK [AdFree]Swift Black Substratum Theme makes more than 200 apps black with help of substratum theme engine. Swift Black supports Android Nougat, Oreo and Pie, AOSP and more. Make sure your system supports the use of a Substratum theme. See the supported list above. Root is not needed for Samsung, Andromeda (Pixel & Nexus) or OMS systems. Other systems needs root.
Update the theme from Play Store. After updating, make a clean install of overlays: Uninstall all overlays from the overlay 'Manager', which you find in the left nav drawer inside Substratum. When this is done, install the new overlays followed by a reboot. When you are about to update your firmware, make sure you uninstall all overlays prior updating.
If an app stops working, you need to reinstall the overlay for that app and reboot. This is required as an overlay needs to be applied on top of an app. For exemple, when you update an app from Play Store, the overlay won't be on top anymore. When you reinstall the overlay, and reboot, you will make sure it is again. This is how overlays works.
If you need help please contact us on Telegram or by email and we will help you personally based on what system you are using. PLEASE do not report bugs in the review system as it's much easier for us to help you by chat or email.
The absolute best way to keep the theme working over time:
Every time you update an app to a new version from Play Store, there’s a risk that it don’t match the version we based the theme overlay on. The best way to keep all overlays working over time is to disable automatic updates in Play Store, and update your apps when we update the theme. We update every 4-5 days, so you won’t have to wait long to update everything
A Little Instruction:
- Make sure your system supports the use of a Substratum theme. See the supported list above.
- Download the Substratum theme engine app and the theme.
- When you open up the Substratum app you’ll find the theme inside.
- Open the theme inside the Substratum app and select your Android version in the menu at the top. Also select the apps you want to theme and hit install.
- If you use Andromeda or Samsung you will need an extra, paid, add-on which you’ll be notified about the first time you open the Substratum app.
- Wait until all overlays are installed and then reboot.
- Enjoy Swift Black Substratum Theme 😀
Swift black substratum theme 26.5 [Pie] / Mirror
Swift black substratum theme 26.5 [Nougat] / Mirror