It does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
It works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series,It will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
- Add encrypted import and export options.
- Fix a bug when importing databases under certain circumstances.
- Add an options entry to quickly toggle proxying through Orbot.
- Add an option to download files using an external app.
- Fix the deletion of DOM storage.
Privacy Browser v3.4.1 APK [Paid] / Mirror / Mirror