Rufus 3.4.14301303 Multilingual Download! [UPDATED]
Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. Rufus can work with the following ISOs: Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Archbang, BartPE/pebuilder, CentOS, Damn Small Linux, Fedora, FreeDOS, Gentoo, gNewSense, Hiren's Boot CD, LiveXP, Knoppix, Kubuntu, Linux Mint, NT Password Registry Editor, OpenSUSE, Parted Magic, Slackware, Tails, Trinity Rescue Kit, Ultimate Boot CD, Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 10.
- UI redesign to follow the flow of user operations (with thanks to Fahad Al-Riyami for the concept)
- Drop Windows XP and Windows Vista platform support
- Switch all downloads to SSL and use https://rufus.ie as the new base URL
- Add ARM64 support for UEFI:NTFS
- Fix delays when querying floppy drives during device enumeration
- Improve support of efi.img files on Linux ISOs
- Improve support for non-ISO9660 compliant openSUSE Leap ISOs
- Improve translation support and remove manual positioning
- Internal fixes and improvements
- for More visit offical site
- Windows 7 or later, 32 or 64 bit doesn't matter. Once downloaded, the application is ready to use.
Rufus 3.4.1430 Multilingual | Mirror | Mirror