Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go v5.2 APK Is Here! [LATEST]
Pixel Icon Pack
Pixel Icon Pack The first and only icon pack developed for transform the graphics of your device, inspired by the new Pixel devices' style.
• This is an icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher or any other launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs ( except LG Home, Xperia Home and Asus ZenUI ). There is no possible way to support a launcher that doesn't support theming options. Please do not ask regarding this matter;
• LG Home doesn't support icon packs with a lot of icons and LG breaks support to standard icon packs in Nougat system based;
• After making an icons request, you need to be patient because every day are received a lot of them. The requests will be analyzed and the icons will be added for apps which meet certain requirements like having a good number of downloads.
• Best quality at a very low price;
• More then 2800 icons in Android 7.1 Pixel Nougat style;
• High icons resolution good for devices with screen up to 2K;
• The only one where the icons are not distorted but remain faithful to the originals;
• Turn every icon in Pixel style thanks to icons masking for unthemed icons;
• 22 great Pixel HD wallpapers available on cloud;
• A lot of alternative icons to choose from;
• Supported by a lot of Launchers;
• Built-in request tool for request missing icons;
• Frequently updates with new icons;
• Supported by Muzei Live Wallpapers;
• Supported by Zooper Widget with a Material style exclusive widget;
• Dynamic calendars icon according to the day of the month ( on launchers that support it ).
From Pixel Icon Pack you can select the following launcher: ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, GO, Holo, HoloHD, iTop, KK, LG Home, Lucid, M, Mini, MN, New, Next, Nougat, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
It can also be used in many more launchers that support icon packs but aren’t specified within the application itself, for example Arrow, ASAP, Evie, Cobo, Line, Mesh, N, Peek e Z Launcher, in Xperia Home and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
To get the same style of screenshots, you have to follow these steps using Nova Launcher:
• Desktop -> Page indicator -> None
• Desktop -> Swipe to drawer Indicator -> On
• Desktop -> Searchbar style -> Select Pixel one
• App & widget drawers -> Swipe to open -> On
• App & widget drawers -> Card background -> Off
• App & widget drawers-> Background -> White
• Dock -> Dock Background -> Rectangle, white, trasparency 75%
• Folders -> Folder background -> N preview
Thanks to Axi K. for some icons designed for us by him and to Dani Mahardhika for CandyBar.
Pixel Icon Pack v5.2 APK [55MB] | Mirror | Mirror