MacroDroid PRO v5.17.3 APK is Here! [Latest]
MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Via the straightforward user interface MacroDroid makes it possible to build fully automated tasks in just a few taps. This automation offers more comprehensive solutions like the use of Tasker and Locale plugins, system/user defined variables, scripts, intents, advance routing like IF, THEN, ELSE clauses, use of AND + ORs. The free version allows you to configure up to 5 macros. The Pro version (a small one time fee) unleashes the full power of our app and lets you create an unlimited amount of macros.
- The trigger is the cue for the macro to start.
- MacroDroid offers over 70 triggers to start your macro, i.e. location based triggers (like GPS, cell towers, etc),
- Device status triggers (like battery level, app starting/closing),
- Sensor triggers (like shaking, light levels, etc) and connectivity triggers (like Bluetooth, Wifi and Notifications).
- Macros can be triggered automatically, but it is also possible to create a shortcut on the homescreen of your device or start using the unique and customizable Macrodroid sidebar.
Select the Actions you like to automate.
- MacroDroid can perform over 100 different actions, that you typically would do by hand.
- Connect to your Bluetooth or Wifi device,
- select volume levels, speak text (like your incoming notifications or current time), start a timer, dim your screen, run Tasker plugin and many more.
Optionally: Configure Constraints.
- Constraints help you to let the macro fire only when you want it to.
- Living near your work, but only want to connect to your company's Wifi during work days?
- With a constraint you can select specific times or days that the macro can be invoked.
- MacroDroid offers 50 constraint types like: battery level, connected devices, time and day constraints, headphones inserted and many more.
- Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; switch on bluetooth and start playing music when you enter your car. Or switch on WiFi when you are near your house.
- Reduce battery drain (like dimming your screen and switching Wifi off)
- Saving on roaming costs (automatically switch off your Data)
- Increasing safety during commuting by reading your incoming notifications (via Text to Speech) and sending automated responses via email or SMS
- Make custom sound and notification profiles.