Light Manager Pro v14.0.1 APK is Here [Patched]
For Samsung devices:
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
There are three operating modes:
- Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
- Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
- Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED, only available for Android 4.3 and above)
- You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
Useful Notes FOR Light Manager:
- On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *.
- After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart This app for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards.
- You need to enable the Notification Access for It at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
Light Manager Pro v14.0.1 APK (4Mb) / Mirror / Mirror